It has been a long journey for us and today we are an established brand in the operation of manufacturing Cranes and Hoists. These products have already reputed and achieved accolades in the global market.There are several reasons for our growth, some of them are:
We carry the widest selection and range of Cranes.
- We have the willingness and ability to custom engineer the crane solutions for your unique applications. Our business model readily handles “one-of-a-kind” design challenges.
- Our engineers do comprehensive finite element analysis and destructive testing during the Research and Development process to ensure the highest quality cranes.
- All of our cranes — including custom engineered models — meet or exceed standards set by the IS Standards.
- We deliver exceptional weld quality. Since our beginning in 1983, our welders have been certified that oversee our welding fabrication.
- Our precision manufacturing ensures you that your cranes will operate smoothly and precisely for years to come.
- We’ve embraced ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems, especially as a means to monitor the quality of our products and interactions with customers.
- All system proposals begin with an on-site evaluation of your material handling needs and expert recommendations by our trained Team.
- We engineer and manufacture a wide portfolio of lifting solutions so you can be assured that all of our system recommendations will be guided by your application’s best interests.
- Our Cranes are delivered on time and in the most thought-out and protective packaging in the crane industry.